Girl Scouts of Ohio’s Heartland Council is honored to be one of fewer than 20 councils in the nation selected to participate in a study about how Girl Scouting benefits girls. We need your help to make this effort a success!
Girl members are invited to use our online survey system to tell us about their Girl Scout experiences. Feedback will help us better understand how Girl Scouting is benefiting girls and how we can make their experiences even more beneficial!
There are two easy steps to participate:
Step 1: Girls complete the registration survey to join the Girl Scout Voices Panel at www.girlscoutvoices.org. (Girls under the age of 13 will need parental/guardian permission which is included as part of the registration.)
Step 2: Girls complete the Help Make Girl Scouts Even Better survey in May 2013. (A separate survey invitation will be sent at that time to those girls who have registered.)
We need your help to encourage your daughter to register, and specifically to help girls under the age of 13 complete the registration survey!
To show our appreciation, ALL girls who complete Step 1 will receive the following:
- A “Girl Scout Voices” patch and the chance to be one of 60 winners of a $25 Visa gift card.
In addition, ALL girls who ALSO complete Step 2 will receive the following:
- An “I Was Heard!” patch and the chance to be one of 60 winners of a $25 Visa gift card.
Please note, for all research surveys from Girl Scouts of the USA and Girl Scouts of Ohio’s Heartland Council, Inc., you can be assured of the following:
We sincerely hope you will be a part of this effort. Thank you in advance for supporting this work! Again, please encourage your daughter to register by visiting www.girlscoutvoices.org. Please help spread the word to other Girl Scouts by downloading and sharing our flier.
- Responses will remain completely confidential. Members’ names will not appear on the surveys. Council staff, troop leaders, and certainly other girls will not know how members responded.
- All survey data will be processed and stored in a secure environment.
- These surveys are solely for research purposes related to Girl Scouts of the USA. Girls will not be marketed to, solicited, or exposed to any form of advertisement as a result of participating in the series of surveys.
Jodi Zellers, Development Director