Support Girl Scouts of Ohio's Heartland through the Kroger Community Rewards Program.
Thank you to all current participants in the Kroger Community Rewards program who have designated Girl Scouts as your non-profit of choice. Between May 1, 2012, and January 31, 2013, Girls Scouts of Ohio’s Heartland Council received a total donation of $3,679.55 through this program. If you have questions, please contact Becky at 1-800-292-6759 or email Becky McCallister.
The Kroger Community Rewards Program provides financial support to Girl Scouts of Ohio's Heartland Council* based on the money spent at Kroger stores by members enrolled in the program. By linking your Kroger Plus card and shopping at Kroger, you raise funds for GSOH, while continuing to earn your own Kroger Plus points and rewards!
*Each quarter, Kroger Community Rewards will pay up to $1,250,000 overall and up to $50,000 to any one organization. The award is based on that organization’s percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations during that quarter. Any one household’s earned rewards are limited to a maximum of $300 quarterly. This promotion is ongoing but requires renewed registration annually.
Do you already have an online Kroger Plus Card account? As of May 1, 2013 you must re-enroll in Kroger Community Rewards to continue supporting Girl Scouts of Ohio's Heartland. Visit the Kroger Community Rewards website, then sign in and follow the instructions to designate us as the beneficiary. Thank you!
TO JOIN THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
• Have your Kroger Plus card handy
• If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
• Register your Kroger Plus card online at the Kroger Community Rewards website:
• Click on "Create an account." Follow the steps to create an account and link it to your Kroger Plus Card number.
• Enter our NPO number: 83764, or Girl Scouts of Ohio's Heartland and click on confirm.
• Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
• Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus Card number.
• If you do not have internet access, please call 1-800-621-7042 and a letter will be mailed to you with a barcode you can use at the store.