How do I register for a course?
- Register online via CORA, our online registration service.
- Complete a Registration Form and mail, fax or deliver it to the Columbus office.
- Call the registrar at 614-487-8101 or 800-621-7042. All fees must be paid by credit card at the time of registration.
How do I access CORA?
- Visit www.gsoh.org and click the CORA button at the bottom of the page for access directions and information.
How do I use the registration form?
- Use a separate registration form for each course.
- Please make two session choices.
- Registration forms must be received two (2) weeks prior to the course, unless otherwise stated.
Where do I send the registration form?
How do I pay required fees?
- Registration forms may be mailed, faxed or delivered to the Columbus office.
- Faxed registration forms must include credit card information for courses with fees.
Fax number: 614-487-8189
- Mail or deliver to:
- Girl Scouts of Ohio's Heartland Council
1700 WaterMark Drive
Columbus, OH 43215
How will I know if I have been accepted into a course?
- Send fees with your registration unless otherwise indicated in the course listing.
- Make checks payable to: Girl Scouts of Ohio's Heartland Council.
- Financial assistance may be available for course fees.
What if I must cancel?
- The council will confirm registration via email if your registration was received at least two weeks before the course date.
- If you do not receive confirmation, call the volunteer development coordinator no later than two days before the course date at 614-487-8101 or 800-621-7042
May I attend a course if I haven’t registered in advance?
- Call the volunteer development registrar immediately at 614-487-8101 or 800-621-7042
- Cancellations occurring less than seven (7) days before an event will NOT be issued a refund.
Why are courses cancelled?
- Only those with confirmed registrations should attend courses.
Can I bring my child?
- Course minimum was not met ten (10) working days before the date of the course.
- Factors beyond the control of the council, such as change in the availability of the location or weather.
- No infants or children are permitted at volunteer development courses or events.
What do I bring?
- Registration confirmation letter
- Completed preassignment, if applicable
- Resources listed in the confirmation letter
- Sack lunch if scheduled through a mealtime
- Notebook and pen
- Tape recorder and batteries (optional)