A tailgater is a small “nibble” of information that you can use at a
service unit meeting, troop meeting or other time period where you have a little
bit of free time and want to teach something.
To use a tailgater:
- Choose the topic of interest and download the directions.
- Check to see if there are any materials required.
- Choose a date, place, and how much time you need to present the tailgater.
- Tell others about it so you're not talking to yourself!
- Send any feedback about the presentation to: email@example.com.
There are a limited number of topics available at the service centers with
the materials included. Check with your volunteer development manager to see if
the topic you are interested in has materials you can check out.